Are you new to this whole Christian thing? If so, than you are in the right place!
I remember the day after I said my surrender prayer, it was a day of excitement for me. I felt brand new & all I wanted was to know more. Feeling fired up and ready to learn, I googled away.
But, there is so much information out there, which as you know, is awesome and overwhelming all at the same time. So I have streamlined the process for you. I have listed here all of the sites I found myself coming back to during my journey as a New Believer.
5 Websites for New Believers
- GotQuestions.org is a great start for anyone who doesn’t know where to start. As a new Christian, you will have lots of questions. It is totally fine and good to be curious. God didn’t make us to blindly follow anything, he encourages you to search and get to know him. This site covers even the tough questions you may have.
- YouVersion.com is my go-to for Devotionals and reading plans. Youversion has an app you can put on your phone to use while you’re out and about. My favorite part is that there are tons of reading plans to choose from that can help in any area or season of life, from addiction to failing marriage advice and guidance. Next,
- ChrisianityToday.com is perfect for relatable and contemporary issues we face today. This website offers information on how we can apply God’s word to our modern lives.
- Ibelieve.com is a great site with a huge variety of articles on every topic from motherhood and relationships to all things faith. Whatever you’re going through, you will find help and encouragement here. Last,
- JoyceMeyer.org Joyce is seriously awesome. The way Joyce preaches and teaches is 100% relatable. She makes you feel like family right from the start. You will find devotionals, videos of her daily sermons and a questions section that will cover all your questions in a relatable way.
Being new to Christianity can be tough sometimes. You will want to find someone to encourage you in this stage. I still have moments where I feel inferior and further behind in my faith than so many others in my circle. Just remember that you are exactly where God wants you to be. Keep moving forward, and know you are never alone.
Please let me know how you like these sites! Did I leave any sites that you love out? Comment below & share.